Become a LIFT Member!
All interested high school students are eligible to apply and interview to become ambassadors of the LIFT program (see steps below). There is NO CHARGE to join.
- Monthly Lunch ‘n Learn meetings for leadership training and peer interaction
- Participation in LIFT officer elections to acquire leadership experience
- Priority registration for ZAPP events
- Annual interview for real-world practice
- Reference LIFT membership on college and job applications
Complete the LIFT Leadership Program Application (click
LIFT APPLICATION button to download form).
After completing Step 2, take your application to your
school’s office or LIFT Coordinator.
2. GET PERMISSION
Parent/guardian must grant permission for the student to
participate by signing the application or by emailing the
LIFT Program Director.
Interviews are scheduled and conducted by the LIFT
Program Director after applications are received. These
dates will be announced, and applicants will be contacted.
Students should dress appropriately for the interview.
Notification of acceptance into the LIFT Program are sent.
New members receive a LIFT Member Handout with
meeting schedule and other important information.